Thursday 27 September 2012

Tired

Assalamualaikum w.b.t
-------------------------------

Firstly,i would like to thanks to my parents who always supporting me on what i wants to do in my life.
They never give up on me,eventhough i'm always disappointing them with my bad attitude.So,when i got an offer from uitm to continue my study at here,i'm kinda felt sad.Because i've to stay at hostel for the first sem....Ermm...Maybe because i'm too pampered by my parents,so i felt like it's so hard for me to survive at here.This is the third weeks,but i'm still a little blurred with all of the subjects for my course.
But,i would not give up easily,i'll do the best that i can.Because i'm the one who chose this path.So,no matter what . .. i'll never quit believing that i can do it.Chaiyok 2...

p/s: sorry for my broken english.


Thanks for reading :)

No comments: